ARE YOU WITH THE RIGHT PARTNER?
During a seminar, a woman asked,” How do I know if I am with the right person?”
The author then noticed that there was a large man sitting next to her so he said, “It depends. Is that your partner?”
In all seriousness, she answered “How did you know?”
“Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it’s weighing on your mind.” replied the author.
Here’s the answer:
Every relationship has a cycle… In the beginning; you fall in love with your partner. You anticipate their calls, want their touch, and like their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love wasn’t hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn’t have to DO anything. That’s why it’s called “falling” in love.
People in love sometimes say, I was swept of my feet. Picture the expression. It implies that you were just standing there; doing nothing, and then something happened TO YOU.
Falling in love is a passive and spontaneous experience. But after a few months or years of being together, the euphoria of love fades. It’s a natural cycle of EVERY relationship.
Slowly but surely, phone calls become a bother (if they come at all), touch is not always welcome (when it happens), and your spouse’s idiosyncrasies, instead of being cute, drive you nuts. The symptoms of this stage vary with every relationship; you will notice a dramatic difference between the initial stage when you were in love and a much duller or even angry subsequent stage.
At this point, you and/or your partner might start asking, “Am I with the right person?” And as you reflect on the euphoria of the love you once had, you may begin to desire that experience with someone
else. This is when relationships breakdown.
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it’s learning to love the person you found.
People blame their partners for their unhappiness and look outside for fulfillment. Extramarital fulfillment comes in all shapes and sizes.
Infidelity is the most common. But sometimes people turn to work, a hobby, friendship, excessive TV, or abusive substances. But the answer to this dilemma does NOT lie outside your relationship. It lies within it.
I’m not saying that you couldn’t fall in love with someone else. You could. And TEMPORARILY you’d feel better. But you’d be in the same situation a few years later.
Because (listen carefully to this)
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it’s learning to love the Person you found.
SUSTAINING love is not a passive or spontaneous experience. You have to work on it day in and day out. It takes time, effort, and energy. And most importantly, it demands WISDOM. You have to know
WHAT TO DO to make it work. Make no mistake about it.
Love is NOT a mystery. There are specific things you can do (with or without your partner), just as there are physical laws of the universe (such as gravity), there are also laws for relationships. If you know how to apply these laws, the results are predictable.
Love is therefore a “decision”. Not just a feeling.
Remember this always: the universe determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go!
why doesn’t this have more notes
This is so serious. If you care about someone, fucking care about them. Remember it every day. Remember it on bad days especially. Remember it in fights. Remember it when you’re happy. Appreciate it. Love it. Be it. Live it. Feel it. Cause you have no idea when it will be gone. There are only so many chances. And if you do forget and you do something stupid. You’d better fucking fight for it, fucking fight as hard as you can. As hard as you can doesn’t mean until it is a detriment to you, but until you’re sure it won’t be. True love will always be true love and if you lose it, you’re going to regret it.
This is actually a really good read, I recommend everyone should give this a glance.
::Come walk with me:: #autumn #acrylic #painting #forest man it’s so messy. Need to control myself from colors Haha #getaway #inspiration reference to artisus.
私：“あれ！？ デイダラ？！？！ うそ！“ okay wait. #Deidara is flying around my house??? Lol #narutoshippuden #naruto #paperchild #anime #smallchildren #meDzofficialart #illusions #fanart
"何だ！！“ #narutoshippuden #naruto #anime #paperchild #manga #smallchildren #photography #project #meDzofficialart
Tip NUMERO UNO: One of the easiest ways to be healthy is to consume SUPER JUICES!
Instead of drinking sugar loaded sodas or killer energy drinks, why not drink a super drink that’s loaded with nutritional benefits?
Two that I want to concentrate on are Noni Juice and Aloe Vera Juice.
I have personally taken both of them and feel added energy and overall better health after consuming them. I will admit that their tastes can be a bit harsh, but just mix a little fresh juice and you’re good to go. And you only need one small glass a day to get the benefits.
Benefits of Noni Juice:
- Cures for allergy, arthritis, asthma, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, cholesterol, fibromyalgia, depression, diabetes 1 & 2, digestions, enlarged prostrate, heart disease, high blood pressure, immune system, kidney disease, pain, respiratory problems, skin disorders, sleeplessness, stress, Parkinson’s Disease, multiple sclerosis and even assisting people to give up smoking.
And Miranda Kerr swears by it. If someone that looks that good promotes it, then listen to the model and drink it.
Another superjuice is Aloe Vera Juice:
• Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair