Best ever view during morning runs #creation #sunrise #earlymorning #jogging #exercise #scenery #jw #silhouette #beauty
Chicken Egg White based Homemade Facial Mask - Moisturizing, Re-energizing Skin, Remove Blackheads and Whiteheads
Use a fresh egg, remove the egg yolk and retain the egg white, mix with a tablespoon of honey, stir thoroughly before use.
Apply before sleep, use a soft brush to apply the mask mixture onto the face, massage a bit as this help in blood circulation around the face, then make sure the mask mixture is all well cover around the face. Wait for 15 minutes, let it dry naturally. Then wash away with clean water. Do this twice per week to have beauty skin.
Papaya based DIY Facial Mask - Reduce Freckles color tone, Skin Whitening
Use fresh papaya and make into mash and directly apply onto the your face for about 15 minutes.
Or cut the papaya into slices, and use to scrub softly over your face, it helps to remove died skins.
Milk based DIY Facial Mask - Whitening Effect in Long Run
1. Just prepare a small cup of fresh milk (if it is during summer, you can use fresh milk that is store in refrigerator, which has better effect).
2. Use face steamer to steam the face for 5-10 minutes.
3. Dip the cotton cloth or clean facial mask into the milk and let it absorb some milk, then apply it over your face, let it dry on your face for like 15 minutes.
4. Use clean water to wash away the milk on your face.
The Key to Healthy Skin
What’s one of the most important ways to keep Asian skin healthy and beautiful? It’s quite simple: use sun protection products.
It’s true that Asian skin has a natural sun protection factor of four. It also burns less easily and is less prone to sun damage, premature aging and wrinkling than Caucasian skin. Still, Asian skin can be sensitive and easily damaged. It tans easily and is prone to pigmentation problems that can be caused by UV exposure.
Add Sunscreen to Your Daily Skin Care Routine
To protect the skin, wear sunscreen daily and year round. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays, and with at least SPF 30 when you will be in sunlight for long periods of time. Be sure to reapply sunscreen every one to two hours. Many Asian Americans tend to have oily skin and problems with acne, resulting in post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) from acne scars. If you have oily skin, pick a non-oily formulation to prevent breakouts.
Guard Against Pigmentation Problems
Limiting exposure to UV rays and using sunscreen when you are going to be in the sun can help prevent melasma from developing as well as uneven skin tone and age spots. If dark spots and discolorations are already present, sunscreen can assist treatments by keeping the skin protected from further damage and giving skin problems enough time to clear up. Without the use of sun protection products, dark spots can worsen from the sun activating pigment cells. In addition, many of the products used for the treatment of pigmentation problems can make the skin sensitive to the sun and therefore more susceptible to damage.
Choose the Right Sunscreen
When choosing sunscreen you want to avoid using products that are formulated for the body, which can irritate the face and eyes, especially if you have sensitive skin. Instead use a facial sunscreen or facial moisturizers that contain sunscreen, which are less likely to clog the pores and cause breakouts. In addition to sunscreen, wear protective clothing, hats and sunglasses. Read Sun Safety for Multicultural Women for more information on protective clothing and other tips to help you to protect your skin while in the sun.
Healthy lifestyle is necessary to keep a healthy body. The above skincare regimens in combination with a healthy lifestyle will keep you at the peak of life:
• Eat a well balanced diet. Include all the food groups but take them in moderation. These food groups help your body combat normal day-to-day activities while improving your general health and wellbeing. If you are however prone to high blood pressure or diabetes, take only minimal fats and oil.
• Drink plenty of water. Eight glasses of clean and fresh water a day will ensure that your skin is well nourished and hydrated especially during summer months.
This may seem absurd as you only eat 3 to 5 meals a day. It is not so, there is a way to drink more than eight glasses a day. Let me count the ways:
1. During the night, you loose water and so you need to replenish it as you wake up in the morning. This is one glass of water down.
2. For breakfast, drink one glass of water down.
3. Morning snack a glass of water will complete you meal.
4. Lunch one glass of water
5. Afternoon snack another glass
6. Dinner one glass of water as a minimum
7. Do you exercise? If you exercise, you need to prepare your body to sweat, so take one full glass of water before you start.
8. After you exercise, you much have sweat a lot and you need to bring down another full glass of water.
This complete the eight glasses a day requirement. However, this is not enough. During your meal, you will feel thirsty after taking a salty or spicy food, drink water instead of soft drink or fruit juice. An hour after every full meal, drink water to help digest the food you eat.
You may also feel thirsty during the intervals and even during an intense meeting, so drink water as well.
I understand that this is too much water and if you are not accustomed to it, you will feel bloated. However, as in anything your body in not used to, regularly striving to drink this much will make your system get used to it in time.
Let me remind you that if you need to loose weight, taking water before you eat will help fill you up. Thus, water will help you loose weight. Is this not a good reason to forget about soft drinks and coffee?
• Give your body the relaxation it needs. If you can sleep for 8 hours every night, this will give your tired body the rest it needs. It will also give time for your skin to regenerate. Eight hours is best but if you find it hard to sleep that long, short naps during the day will compensate for it.
• Avoid a stressful lifestyle, if you feel stressed, try to relax, take a walk or exercise to keep the balance your body needs.
• Exercise, this is important for your health and general well-being, not just for your skin. You may find 101 reasons not to exercise but there are likewise 101 reasons why you need to exercise. Avoiding medical problems could help you move those muscles, what do you think?
Additionally, your skin will be firmer and your weight will be manageable if you exercise regularly. Therefore, move those muscles and stay healthy.
• Avoid excessive smoking and drinking. Smoking and alcohol do not only dehydrate your body. It also helps free radical generate faster. This may harm cells that will induce diseases and pre-mature ageing.
Mothers like you need to live life to the fullest as well.
You are not born only to –
• nourish your children
• provide the needed support to your husband
• augment the family finances
• clean the house
• mow the lawn
• wash the clothes
You have a life of your own, live it. This is the only consolation you can give your mother who raised you. Stop being a heroine, start being human.
Of course, you need to consider the financial status of our family and the future, but if you do not have enough energy to move forward, you will end up exhausted and may even develop medical problems in the future.
Finally, before you jump in the buying mode for skincare products, here are some points to consider:
• Find a reputable skincare product manufacturer and choose the product that fits your skin type.
• Avoid over-the-counter skincare treatment as they may wreak havoc in your sensitive skin.
• Read the label to ensure the product fits your skin well.
• Purchase small sizes for trial. Do not buy big sizes because the product worked for your friend. Please remember that your skin differs from other skin. Products that work well with them may cause damage yours. So, try the skincare product first.
If you find the product that suits your skin, stick with it until you feel it does not work anymore.
This is not to say that you will stick with it for life. My advice is to change your product in 6 to 12 months at the minimum. This will ensure that your skin will have adjusted to the product before you move to another product.
• If you feel any adverse reaction from products you used in your skin, visit your health care professional for his advice. Do not self-medicate. This is an advice of medical professionals and it is worth heeding this advice.
Take care of your skin and you will surely live a happy and long life with your family by your side.
“remember, that just because your skin tone is light, like that of a lot of fair-skinned Asians, it doesn’t mean that your skin is not dark “on the inside”.
Steaming your face can be one of the best ways to make your skin more supple, smooth, moist, and less troubled skin..
-Rice steam : You must have heard from your asian friends that rice steam is good for your face. It makes your skin more moist and supple.. You feel your pores open up from the steam… (3x a week)
-Water and lemon steam : This is good for those who have troubled skin. It brings back your natural PH balance. Also dries pimples away and less redness after 1 week.
Water and epson salt : Good for troubled skin, dries away pimples and also lessen blackheads…
CHANGE ONE: WHAT YOU EAT
First up, let’s take a look at some simple ways to make significant improvements in your diet.
- ELIMINATE OR SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE RED MEAT
If foods like burgers are basic to your current diet, cutting out red meat can go a long way in helping you make healthier meal choices and losing weight.
- By building your meals around fish and poultry, you can more easily keep temptation at bay by eliminating many poor fast food and restaurant choices, which are over-sized and high in fat.
To keep your shellfish, fish, chicken, and turkey diet-friendly, be sure to choose the right preparation method (That’s the next tip!). Be wary of creamy, high-cal condiments like tartar sauce or “special sauce” on grilled chicken sandwiches.
More: Condiment Calories
- CUT OUT FRIED FOODS
Keep your healthier choices truly healthy by grilling, baking, roasting, broiling or boiling them.
More: Cooking for Weight Loss
- Keep things interesting by adding low-cal condiments to your usual fare. A tangy barbecue sauce will give boiled chicken a kick. Lemon-herb dressing will complement broiled fish deliciously.
- Make sure your kitchen is always stocked with plenty of herbs and spices so you can doctor up your favorite dishes to your own taste without adding any additional fat or calories. Plant an herb garden and you’ll never run out!
More: Cut Cooking Fat
- If you often eat fast food, forget that “value meals” and “combos” even exist; they seem like a better deal, but they’re just not worth the extra calories! Stick to a grilled chicken sandwich or a small, plain hamburger and a side salad (watch the dressing!) when you’re on the run.
More: 500 Calorie Fast Food
Sooo..What we going to do After reading after reading about food?
“I Need a double cheese burger and hold the lettuce! Dont be frontin son no seeds in my buns…” sorry thought i’d break into a song…. NOO!! if you want to lose weight..control yourself..Take control of your body!! And OWN IT!..
Yogurt has many benefits and not just by eating it either. I’ve collected from friends their favourite yogurt masks they use all the time (I’m converting them as we speak in making their own homemade yogurt) so I assure you that all of them do work. However, please check for allergies before you cover your face in something your skin could be sensitive too. (Dab a little on the back of your wrist or elbow to check that there won’t be any reactions.)
- Yogurt and Oat Mask (for all skin types) – 1 cup of plain yogurt mixed with half a cup of oats and apply to the skin, leaving it on for 15 minutes.
- Yogurt and Orange Mask (For soothing and nourishing your skin)- 1 tbsp plain yogurt mixed with the juice of 1/4 an orange and smooth onto your skin. Remove after 5 minutes and you’ll feel relaxed and rejuvenated. (Any left over yogurt can be added to fresh fruit and eaten for lunch!)
- Yogurt and Cucumber Mask (for dry skin)- 1 tbsp of plain yogurt mixed with 1tbsp of finely chopped cucumber and 1tbsp of parsley. Leave on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with water.
- Yogurt and Honey Mask (for sunburn)- 1tbsp of plain yogurt and 1 tsp of honey and leave on your face for 15 minutes before rinsing off in warm water. Add another tsp of honey if your skin is dry and for oily skin add some lime juice to the mix.
- Yogurt and Banana Mask (for all types of skin)- Mash 2 tbsp of yogurt, half a banana and 1 tbsp of honey together and then apply to your face for 15-20 minutes. Again, if there is any left over, enjoy it for lunch!
- Yogurt and Tomato Mask (for oily skin)- Mash together half a tomato (without the seeds), 2 tbsp of plain yogurt, one slice of cucumber, 2 tsp of aloe vera gel, 3 tsp of Oats and 2 crushed mint leaves. Leave on for 10 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Yogurt and Strawberry Mask (to refresh)- Blend until smooth 1/2 cup of plain yogurt, a handful of chopped strawberries, 1/2 cup of oats. Apply for 15 minutes (with the compulsory cucumbers on your eyes that make you look scary to small children and men) and wash off with cold water.
You can also buy a lot of yogurt facial masks in shops but why would you bother when you can make it yourself? Grow your own strawberries and other ingredients and you can make your own facial masks completely at home! Nothing can make you feel more human than a yogurt face mask and 15 minutes of time out!